Business South Are Presenting Two FREE Online Webinars in October
Webinar 1 – Wednesday October 13, 2021 (10am – 11am)
Starting in Small Business: Information Session
Do you have a business idea and not sure how to get it started? Then this is the session for you. In this webinar the focus will be on the basics of entrepreneurship and setting up your small business.
Topics of this information session include, but are not limited to:
- Considerations before you start out
- How to assess your business idea
- Basics of planning and marketing
- Considering small business compliance
- How to best set yourself up for success
- Available complementary services and assistance
Webinar 2 – Wednesday October 20, 2021 (10am – 12pm)
Building an Online Marketing Content Plan
Are you starting out in small business and wondering how to go about developing an online marketing plan for your business success? This is the session for you!
In this online webinar you will learn how to plan for your online marketing content and then turn it into strategies when starting out with your small business.
Debra Templar, an experienced marketing and retail strategist, will guide you though the following topics:
- How to generate ideas and define your marketing messaging
- How to work out which channels to use
- How to communicate your message consistently
- How to reach your target customers
- Creating relevant and engaging content for your marketing
- Creating visual content for your website and social media post
- Being authentic and personal in your messaging
- Measuring and reviewing if your strategies work
Debra has offered a FREE 30 minute Zoom Room consult for all workshop attendees. This is an opportunity to raise your specific business issues direct with Debra.
Both of these online webinars are presented by Business South, under the “Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program” which is an Australian Government funded initiative. This program focuses on assisting mature age Australians, but it is open to anyone by providing them with free assistance to consider, plan and start their own business.
To stay up-to-date on what Business South have on, follow them on their Facebook page.