Applications are now open for the COVID-19 Small Business Advice and Financial Guidance Program
This new program aims to provide eligible small businesses with access to specialist financial and other business advice services to assist businesses recover, transition, grow or implement other strategies to address the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Eligible applicants will receive a grant of between $750 to $1,500 to obtain financial or other business guidance services including:
- Advice, support or counselling to address financial or operational difficulties being experienced by the business;
- The development of risk management strategies;
- Strategic analysis;
- The formulation of strategies to assist businesses address the impact of COVID-19;
- The development of business plans and governance frameworks; and
- Advice on pivoting, diversification, product innovation, marketing or enhancing an online presence.
The program is open for applications from Monday 27 September.
For more information and how to apply, follow the links below.