Grants between $750 – $1,500 available to eligible small businesses to access specialist financial services and/or business support
This Program aims to provide eligible small business with access to specialist financial services and/or business support to assist in business recovery, transition, growth, or application of other strategies to address the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Eligible applicants will receive grants of between $750 and $1,500 to obtain fianncial or business guideance services from a suitably qualified specialist/consultant to assist small buisinesses with:
- Advice, support, counselling, and the deveelopment of strategies to address financial/operational difficulties being experienced by the applicant
- The development of risk management strategies
- Strategic analysis
- Advise and analysis regarding the management of cash flow, preparation of cash flow budgets and projections
- profitability analysis
- The formulation of financial/operational strategies to assist businesses address the impact of COVID-19
- The development of business plans and governance frameworks
- Advice regarding the management of debts and liabilities
- Advice on pivoting, diversification, product innovation, marketing or online presence
Read through the guidelines and FAQ to see if you are eligible and apply through the link below.