Consultation Opening Soon for Tasmania’s Business Growth Strategy
The new Business Growth Strategy will establish the priorities and action areas for the Tasmanian Government to help businesses address their barriers and achieve their goals.
Tasmanian Businesses are encouraged to join the conversation to share their views on the opportunities and challenges relating to growing a business in Tasmania.
This strategy is being developed by the Department of State Growth in partnership with the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Tasmanian Small Business Council.
Feedback is being sought on the questions below from business owners, employees, business advisers and representative organisations across Tasmania.
- What are the biggest opportunities for your business over the next four years?
- What is in the way of making the most of these opportunities?
- What would assist you in addressing barriers and making the most of your identified opportunities?
- What would make you feel more confident to handle future challenges or disruptions to your business?
You can join the conversation in the following ways:
- an online survey
- emailing response to email@example.com
- face-to-face and online round table sessions.
Consultation opens on Wednesday 15 June 2022 and closes on Friday 15 July 2022.
To view the schedule for the Roundtable sessions, where they will be held and how to register, follow the link below.